- Click on Update next to the Product Name to Download and SAVE the Service Pack update file to your hard drive – DO NOT Unzip or Open the file. Then start the HY-TEK product and click on File / Install Update and follow the prompts.
- Click on User Guide next to the Product Name to Download and Save the zipped Acrobat PDF file to your hard drive. Then unzip the downloaded zip file and Open it with Acrobat Reader to view the User Guide.
- Click on Lite or Demo next to the Product Name to Download and Save the file to your Desktop. Then Open the Lite/Demo file from your Desktop to install the Lite/Demo software.
- Team Manager: Please Note that the TM 8.0 FREE Service Pack is not available for TM 2.1, TM 3.0, TM 4.0, TM 5.0, or TM 6.0 Customers.
- Meet Manager: Please Note that the MM 6.0 FREE Service Pack is not available for MM 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, 2.0 or 1.4 Customers.
Meet Manager: Please Note that the MM 6.0 FREE Service Pack is not available for MM 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, 2.0 or 1.4 Customers. Click here for information about upgrading to MM 6.0.
Note: It typically takes less than a minute to download an Update or User Guide file using a broadband connection and about 3-5 minutes to download the Lite/Demo software.
2013-2016 USA Swimming Age Group Motivational Time Standards (Updated 9/8/2012)
You can use the File/Unzip feature in TM or MM to unzip the Time Standard files as:
Follow the instructions in your MM or TM User Guide or Help to import this file into your Meet or Team Manager Database.
USA Swimming NAG Records (Updated 6-12-2009)
You can use the File/Unzip feature in TM or MM to unzip the record files:
Then you can Import those .REC files into your Team or Meet Manager database!